To register for membership for 2022
Please go to www.foireann.ie (The link may not open in Internet Explorer so please use a different browser, use a tablet/laptop if possible). You will already have an account if you used the 'Return to Play' website last season to fill out the Covid questionaries. There is a 'forgot your password' button on the login page. Please see step by step instructions below.
1. If this is your first time using this site you will need to register as a new user. If you are an existing user then login with your Return to Play username from last year.
2. If registering as a new user for the first time you will receive a verification email to activate your account
3. Once you have activated your account you must complete the 'Profile' section (i.e. your own contact details, medical details, photo consent etc.
4. Click Add Club – Select 'Dromtarriffe GAA'from drop down list.
5. Click Save. You will now be brought to the home page.
6. To register your children go to step 8. If registering as Adult/Student continue to step 7.
7. Click Membership from menu on left side. Browse to relevant membership option and select Register and follow steps to complete registration. It is important to select the correct membership option (i.e Adult Player, Adult Non-Player, Adult Student Player etc.)
8. FAMILY Registration – If you are registering your children for membership you need to setup parent(s) profiles and link your family before clicking register.
See step 9.
9. To setup Family Profile
• Click Family on menu on left hand side
• Click Add New Family and name your family.
• Each child should be added by selecting Add Child.
Repeat this for each child you are registering as part of your Family.
• You are now ready to pay your Membership and register your family for the 2021 playing year.
• Click Membership on menu on left hand menu.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
Thank you for your Membership
Dromtarriffe GAA Clubs Development Plan - Incorporating Dromtarriffe GAA / Dromtarriffe LGFA/ Dromtarriffe Juvenile GAA.
Our 5 year proposed development plan will be launched on May 24th in the club rooms.
Our plans include , an All weather training areas(sand based). A hurling wall , a viewing stand , a walkway around the pitch , a club gym and pitch developments. These are ambitious plans which will be of huge benefit to the club going forward, but will need huge support from the community with our fundraising incentives.
Stage 1 of our development will be the moving of the outside pitch to make room for the new sand based pitch. The outside pitch will need ground works as well as sanding / draining among the developments. This will hope to commence end of 2018.
Stage 2 - The hurling wall and the all weather sand based pitch & walkway- To commence on completion of stage 1. Drainage and upgrade of main pitch.
Stage 3 Viewing stand - standing area / club gym and remaining associated works.
The estimated costs are circa €500,000 .